Our office locations are open and we are seeing patients for in-office appointments while continuing to monitor guidelines from the CDC.
As healthcare professionals, we already have many protocols in place to protect those that visit our practice. Still, we are taking additional proactive steps to ensure the health and safety of our patients and staff while following all government recommendations and regulations regarding COVID-19.
Here’s what we’re doing to keep you safe when you visit an office location:
- All employees are wearing a mask. For your safety and ours, we’re requesting that patients please wear protective masks at the time of the visit otherwise we will reschedule the appointment.
- All employees and patients are screened upon initial entry into the office. This includes a temperature check.
- No guests are allowed in the appointment. We ask that your guest waits in the car.
- All employees are screened daily for COVID-19. Staff with respiratory symptoms return home and do not return to work until well.
- After each patient encounter, we’re washing our hands with soap and water or using an alcohol-based hand sanitizer that contains at least 70% alcohol if soap and water are not available.
- We’re also washing our hands after every time we cough or sneeze.
- We’re routinely cleaning and disinfecting frequently touched objects and surfaces such as exam chairs, computer keyboards and mice, pens, phones, light switches, door handles, faucets, etc.
- Having our team avoid non-urgent personal travel and follow the same return to the office protocols as patients.
We’ll continue to monitor guidelines from the CDC and adjust protocols as needed.
On behalf of the entire Advanced Obstetrics & Gynecology team, we’d like to take this opportunity to thank you for honoring us with your trust during this most challenging time. We’re privileged to be involved in your care.
We hope you and your family are doing well and staying healthy during these uncertain times!